Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
knowledge is power you have heard.

This is false.

Knowledge with action is power. OF Course the follow through matters. IF a man slaps around his woman or breaks her bones and when she says she will leave him, he says "Baby I am sorry I will never do it again..." then he does it again....do his words mean anything? Extreme example compared to boarding habits, but accurate nonetheless.

Research says that you can teach an old dog new tricks (neurogenesis, neuroplasticity)...however: the longer and more solidified the behavior, the harder it is to change.

Furthermore: THE MORE INVESTED THE INDIVIDUAL IS IN THAT WEAKER PERSONA, the near impossibility of the change occurring. This is really the heart of the issue....EGO is an investment in a false persona, and all the thoughts, feelings, and actions that it brings with it. this is a crucial point.

So...good news: The fact that you are even considering this idea is a good start.

Ball is in your court, Seth.
I gotta bring the kid to the pumpkin patch and don’t wanna disrespect this post with a weak and short response so I’ll be back to it

But side thought; we should do a show/podcast where you treat someone live over the course of a certain timeline
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote