View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 12:08 PM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
So does the follow through matter?

Say my intention is to basically train myself mentally as you said, so a good motive. But I never apply it so technically just wasted ha ha I owned yous. Does how long it takes to apply that matter? Is there a threshold where it can’t be turned around?
knowledge is power you have heard.

This is false.

Knowledge with action is power. OF Course the follow through matters. IF a man slaps around his woman or breaks her bones and when she says she will leave him, he says "Baby I am sorry I will never do it again..." then he does it again....do his words mean anything? Extreme example compared to boarding habits, but accurate nonetheless.

Research says that you can teach an old dog new tricks (neurogenesis, neuroplasticity)...however: the longer and more solidified the behavior, the harder it is to change.

Furthermore: THE MORE INVESTED THE INDIVIDUAL IS IN THAT WEAKER PERSONA, the near impossibility of the change occurring. This is really the heart of the issue....EGO is an investment in a false persona, and all the thoughts, feelings, and actions that it brings with it. this is a crucial point.

So...good news: The fact that you are even considering this idea is a good start.

Ball is in your court, Seth.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote