Old 10-12-2018, 07:28 PM   #150
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my knees are fucked

GOT THE PISTOL FOR YOUR JIU JITSU

PEW PEW NIGGA

but nah thats pretty dope diode. how old are you now? i was gonna ask if you thought about maybe competing upon getting the black belt eventually at higher tier jiu jitsu events, but i realized im fucking 29 so your like what 35ish. by the time your a black belt and not only that but a ridiculously skilled black belt you'll probably be aged out of legit competition against young freaks who have done it since youth now.

do you watch any of those events though? like eddie bravos shits or the big mainstays that i don't know the names of in abu dhabi or whatever and the gracies/gracie puts on

i think eddie bravo is doing some weird shit now where its open palm strikes as well. and at that point its like wtf just make it mma. but i do like the idea of submission only events

i thought about grabbing fight pass just to watch some of those to see if i dig it as a standalone sport