View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 10:14 PM   #9
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Blue Bayous Verse

pipes & grips?! plzzz ur quite the bitch that's light w/ hits..
its sad really...for a guy that copies so much Rumble you REALLY can’t fight for shit
Nice
bullets left em a cripple. nerve damage once da shells hit em in the core..
now everytime Jabawakii's reminded of the time i left his 'Head Spinnin on the Floor'
Fire
a wannabe Pusha. don't believe this fake player heeds base ya'll..
if theres any ‘Rockies movin thru Chicago’ its only in reference to major league baseball
Dig it
smoke this fiend. say farewell to all his hopes and dreams..
‘One-Push on the Metal’ & i'll have Black on Ice quicker than a Freestyle Coke Machine
Ok nice
ur wack w/ the writtens. i rap w/ precision so ur girl's snatch was a given..
she gave me a Handyman... while u were off makin $8an hour doin THAT for a livin
Eh ok. Usually not a fan of punches that directly refer to the play. 'That' plus ive seen the wp. Wording was crisp tho
ur style's BORING. gun flip after flip has got me sawing logs..
but we can Pull Sticks...you’ll be Coming up Short like u suck at Drawing Straws
Ok
hitchu high with clip after clip until ur whole team is in a lull..
head shots – i'm ‘Splitting Hairs’ like my bullets had a Disagreement w/ ur skull
Got em
then i'll slit ur girls throat w/ a knife & start maiming her bitch tits..
leave her to Rot… ‘Ex's-stench'll’ be sooo bad it'll have you Contemplating Existence
Fuck man nice wp. U always know when and when not to break up ur wp to make sure no one misses it.
my Hungers Growing. but u turn pussy when there's vultures round..
Tool to ur Stomach & i'll ‘expose a Little Bitch’ faster then Destroyer's wife's Ultrasound
Eh nahh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Savage mind! I’ll hijack em...You either come out the car or I blast the 9/
When Black take the whip from a white boy...it ain’t a Cashius line/
Ok cool
Ya gun bars? I ain’t buyin it! Smith off the hip - bitch you dyin quick/
After I line the shit...It’ll be 15 spitting out the 40 like ya first time tryin it/
Fire
You in my PMs every time I vote against you. Now u crying to Vic? This nigga triflin/
You got ya whole style from Barcotic...hell, you even started bitching like him/
Nah could have done more w that imo
Every time you battle Cred, he bestin ya...so fuck it nigga - the Wesson tucked/
I’ll get retarded when I Take Em 2 School...38....you’ll see a Special Buss
Got em/
You think ya niggas gon’ back you? I’ll let the ‘matic pop at cowards/
You’ll see his niggas skate when I put the Auto on his squad like Rocket Power/
Fuck yeah
Im strapped with wild toys. You let ya niggas gas you - now the cal poised/
Ya chaps spurred you on....now the metal spinnin off the boot like a cowboy/
Yup
Old colt - the tool brittle. Switch guns and copped the new pistol/
Now the desi point...I’ll let a bird talk to a vet like Dr. Dolittle/
Eh, not feelin this one as much
I know bout the blue. I didn’t bang, but my whole block was crippin...slumpin cats/
My niggas moved around the block for the 6 point like running backs/
Nice
Is it NCs or RB? We can’t even tell. Stomach shot - I’ll leave him stretched from a shell/
If it’s money on ya head...I’ll leave a RB nigga’s side lined for the cash...LeVeon Bell/
2 rb lines to finish the verse is kind of weird lol. Shoulda seperated imo. This is ok
Got blue by a quote this a fire battle man. I thought there was no way jb had a chance after i read blues verse but he came with heat. Didnt know won on first read had to read again and count quotes. Good shit. Either could take it.

Blue