Thread: Adrenochrome
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 05:39 PM   #342
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
lmao why is this still happening

the meme is the left mocking the right for always saying SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT any chance they get to point out left hypocrisy.....so now the left will present absurd scenarios of oppression and ironically say SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT.......so sharp is saying basically that it is so cliché for the right to say SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT to the point where it has become a literal meme...that when he saw veritas use the phrase......in a non ironic sense... it was off putting to him....because of how over used the phrase is by the right

why u making me be the interpreter in this thread for guys? I just downloaded npr today for fuck sake I cannot be held to these demands

So......are you trying to become more liberal? Not sure what you are going for with this gimmick, Anthony?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote