Thread: White pussy
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 01:48 PM   #16
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Get It View Post
My freedom? Tell that to the million African Americans who spend their days inside American prisons because of laws that were designed to imprison them. Tell that to the millions of blacks that have trusted their government and been mislead into poverty by the welfare culture.,tell that to ohhh fuck it ***, you know the rest
Black people sold black people to white people... but that's not the point here.

At one time in this country people with black skin were generally considered mentally inferior. That is no longer the case, because people (from all walks of life) fought to change the culture. For you to use that right to be blatantly disrespectful toward people you've never met, or know very little about, based on their race, is a slap in the face to those who came before you.

I'm not claiming America isn't racist, but I think it's much more about how much green you have in your bank account, than how much melanin you possess or lack.

Stop being a retard.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote