Thread: kanye 2020?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 12:57 PM   #74
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Why did anybody want trump to be? Fuck at yhis stage, why the hell not. Unless they produce a remarkable candidate then idrc. Saw somewhere the mlk's daughter would run or some shit. Forget where. Oh it was that kid who came back from the future. He said shed win 2020. I think 2020. lol hes from the future. He has to be right
If this presidency has anything to teach the country it's that voting matters. I've been a large proponent of it not making much of a difference in the past, and I was not a fan of Hillary, but voting for presidents based on celebrity seems to outweigh the dangers of lifelong politicians running the country.

Clinton was too much of a politician. People didn't relate to it, and they were tired of the status quo. It's an understandable position. Trump wasn't the answer, but he stirred people up and here we are. Let's not double down and say, 'might as well vote Kanye next go 'round.'
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote