Thread: kanye 2020?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 12:20 PM   #70
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I assume it's somewhat common knowledge that news outlets made up of human beings are bound to be biased. To say that all of those outlets I mention are so left leaning that it's gross to suggest otherwise sounds like hyperbole. Let's be real, though; Trump has labeled the media and journalists as 'the enemy of the American people.' It's difficult to be impartial when the leader of the nation blatantly lies about things as definitive as the size of the crowd at his inauguration. If you run a report pointing out the lie does that make you biased, or just reporting factual news that's damning to the person caught lying?

John Oliver clearly doesn't like Donald Trump, but show me where he's blatantly DISTORTING facts to make him look bad.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote