Old 10-01-2018, 08:19 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
He has to report by I think it's Nov 11 or else he loses a bunch of money. Shannon Sharpe said if he was Leveon, he would report at Nov11, give all u got in practice so teams know you still got it, and by Sunday there's something wrong and I can't play.
word i think thats the week 11 deadline that was discussed, its the final date where he can sign the franchise tag. everyone thought that was the initial plan, hold out until he has too and just play the ones he has to for the tag to be valid or whatever

the fact he's coming back early is just gonna stoke the trade rumor fires

unless he hurt himself and he's injured right now and no one knows. so he's gonna give himself a few weeks to pass the physical sign and then be like yo i need an mri on my knee and realize he's got a minor strain or something lol, and get the 4 extra 855k checks