- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black
This is a hobby and a way for me to improve until I decide if I want to make a career out of it
Reaaaaaallly?

And with that profession...how much cash do you plan to stack in a year?
You fucking idiot...even ACTUAL battle rappers don’t list battle rap as their “career”
Go ahead and try to battle for a living...1 year there’s a slim chance that you’re even alive
It’s funny, in rap you’ve never Benefactor...and THAT’S what your family gonna need to survive
Wrote a wall after your peers criticized you...My crew gon’ bust this suckers eye in
It’ll be like the podcast...4 dudes bringing you down, followed by a bunch of fucking crying
I watch football while you write gun bars...but they’re STILL not good, you’re just garbage
Your shit is just awful and lame...Couldn’t be ‘sitting on top of the game’ if you were Booger McFarland
You’ll get left covered in blood...and then I’m buckin’ all your crew, B
Shit, even Black Widow gonna be Scarlett...like it’s a fucking Marvel Movie
Every line is about the ghats you holding...but you ain’t actually bustin’em off
I don’t give a fuck about the guns ‘Jabbering’...when this faggot is ‘nothing but talk’
I’ll put the knife straight to your chest...and then I’m lettin’ it grind, my dude
Won’t need to read your whack verse to know one Slash be the ‘end of the line for you’