Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Lol @Jabari Black, you good bro this ain't nothing. One thing you have to understand though is that Gun Bars have ALWAYS been frowned upon and rarely accepted (at one point NEVER)

I literally Debo'ed my way into the text game with these gun bars; wasn't NOBODY in the history of text dropping whole verses fulla gun bars til I made that shit acceptable. (people fear what they don't understand and I understand that) FACTS. Nigga I was losing WHOLE battles because of this shit. I literally felt like Jesus sacrificing me to make my mark.

People gon like what they like, you gotta keep doing you bro. If that shit hot, they'll have no choice but to ACCEPT it.