Old 09-21-2018, 10:54 PM   #22
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Amen

Listen back I found something interesting you said. No hate it was just interesting to see hear it play out in real time and not recognizing it.

Early in the podcast we where reviewing battles and a battle came up(can’t remember off the top which battle it was) with a big name vs a relatively unknown. And you said “yeah I figured “big name would slaughter him so didn’t peep that battles”.

Then when @Hush was on his last point was about des complaining about what’s going when score beats karaoke. And he made an interesting point about how maybe it’s the younger class having more hunger and the vets falling off.

Then you chime in and say( I’m paraphrasing) “yeah there’s problem with people coming into a battle with s certain bias of who should win”.

I found it interesting you did the same thing in the podcast with out knowing it lol. Again no hate just an interesting side note I thought I would share.