View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 05:02 PM   #184
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I guess my whole thing is, ofcourse he HAS to sell records. But st this point in his career he’s aiming to sell records to stay relevant this maintain his status as a great, rather than just selling record for the money. He doesn’t need the money lol so him caring about how how much he sells doesn’t really matter to him imo.

Revival didn’t do great in sales but I don’t see him bitching about that at all, he’s more pissed people thought it was trash feel me

Understood...though Eminem has went on record a few times saying his tracklisting being prereleased hurt his sales n he will not make that mistake again....and i liked a lot of revival...thought. It showed a different more mature Eminem....

On a side note...am I the only one who thought recovery was awesome?
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote