Old 09-20-2018, 03:27 PM   #183
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Get It View Post
I agree with everything you said in this thread except the sales thing....Eminem still cares about sales as much now as ever before imo....that is why revival had all those pop stars on it....but that shit didn't work for him as well as he thought....however he did try to be a lot more "hip-hop" with the newest project with the joyner n Royce features and no pink, ed shereen, Beyonce or Rihanna tracks....and the results musically speaks for its self....however Eminem still used a lot of promotional tactics to simply sell records...

But through out his career I give Eminem props for walking that thin line between mainstream and still aknowledging his hip-hop roots
I guess my whole thing is, ofcourse he HAS to sell records. But st this point in his career he’s aiming to sell records to stay relevant this maintain his status as a great, rather than just selling record for the money. He doesn’t need the money lol so him caring about how how much he sells doesn’t really matter to him imo.

Revival didn’t do great in sales but I don’t see him bitching about that at all, he’s more pissed people thought it was trash feel me
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote