- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
@sraLs where does strobe come into this? Is he one of the people you mentioned under a new name?
Basically alldig sold it to Kelvin, then kelvin sold it to Cprogress and strobe. Ironically a lot of it’s members didn’t see progress under cprogress. /lulz

After Jay Krupp was banned and the talent pool dropped with a lot of its members headed to RhymeNReason, admittedly I wasn’t as active. I myself continued to post because I’d been a member a long time but I started seeking out other boards and posting there instead. Before RNR popped up I remember there being a site called HipHopTerms come around ran by a guy called Fluid. They had some guys who were RB vets, I believe Fluid was originally from RapBattles, and some guys had battle records with 100+ wins in their sigs which was pretty impressive. One guy I remember from this time was SPIRITZ who later became Hypnotik/H. Notik at RnR and MrBlunts - though later on he pretty much just wrote topical verses and turned his back on text battling. I don’t think I saw him text battle again after it which has always struck me as odd considering his record at that point.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote