Old 09-12-2018, 07:20 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea man, i just always remember seeing that white speaker in the background of studio based interviews and shit. i've always wanted them. and on the same side of the coin i always see them KRK's now and they do nothing for me. they look like trash to me and most reviews always said they exaggerate bass and shit so i always just assumed they were overrated and people just got them because of the price point. so when i was more cash strapped i went with the m-audios instead because i never wanted the krk's lol.

im pretty impressed with these though.

is that op-1 a synth? plus a workstation? and yea man. i've been blowing my money on retarded shit. i was gonna pre-order the new nvidia gtx 2080ti or whatever it is 2180ti whatever the newest one was, but then im thinking i dont even know if my motherboard could make use of it properly i don't understand any of that shit

so it was either save for a minute and just buy an all out brand new beast of a PC to comfortably get the ridiculously overpowered video card

or just rebuild my setup which will probably collect dust.

but considering my PC still runs all new games perfectly fine there is no pressing need to upgrade that shit. so i'ma rebuild the setup. but word 2k for the X seems crazy. I DUNNOTHO I JUST WANT IT. but realistically i still think the maschine studio will be the best for me in actual use anyways and is 1/3 the price

Last edited by uh-oh; 09-12-2018 at 07:23 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote