- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

props on getting to the Finals guys, ill prob be a little more crictal then normal as its a final, and try and be more thorough....

My new gun'll catch a body. I’m up in ATL just to spray son
U’ll see the Hawk on ur chest Sooner than later...nigga this Trae Young
okay, so the okhlahoma & trey/trae tie-ins helps here, because otherwise this is not much diff then "put the heat to ur chest like a wade jersey" circa 2005. Overall, the flips were enjoyable in this, but its bare bones are pretty dated. 7/10
But if we’re talking drive-bys...then I got ur head in my range
So I’ma roll up & put a 'nickel in ur mug' cuz ur life is begging for change
hmmm, nah.. outside of the Nickle being more current nowadays wth all the gun lines, this whole idea is very payed and pretty basic imo... mug & change ideas here been done, this is a miss for me 4/10
My burner will send rounds down ur lane w/a bowler handle
So if sun rolls up...then I’ma let him 'absorb more heat' than a solar panel
okay, old wordplay flipped enjoyable into a gun bar that's decent, another heat idea so not crazy fresh here, its similar to my tesla bar grid i did earlier in the year so maybe that's why this isn't a real banger of a flip to me personally.. it lands tho, bowler handle / lane was a bit of a corny multi add in imo 7/10
U smelled the belt for a week but that'll all be a blur soon
To me a shipment...putting u in a hearse & scent in a box like perfume
pretty cool misdirection bar, I like the idea but personally this is brought down as to me this is like the 4th bar in a row there's a very played wp & flip involved with sent/scent.. I like the attack angle here but again this is the 4th bar that's a flip in nature with rehashed wordplay, 6/10
Shit, if ‘Dy rolls’...it’ll be an execution cuz my straps realer
This stick will push ur shit back to the end of the table like a craps dealer
niiice, I like this one... dope idea, at first I wasn't feelin the 'push ur shit' part of the punch, but tbh its fine with the nameplay tie in in the set-up... cool nameplay and bar 8/10
Put up ur wifey in a bet. Cuz if u really wanna battle, fuck it
By nightfall, she’ll be howling as I’m ‘doggin the walls’ like a shadow puppet
hahaha, tbh this is dope imo... haven't seen this idea b4, was fresh, funny and creative imo ... 9/10
I got my arm extended to ur throat...nigga, ur soul’s mine
After '2 clips leave him hanging by a thread' like he ran into my clothesline
cool attack line but again the bare bones of this bar and wordplay has been done a lot of times... I like the flip here, but again its another clips flip that has been done for years... I like the flip, but im now wowed as it's not the fresehest.. 6/10
I’m taking bets & ur waving the white flag. Boy, u'll die first
Cuz we know where everybody’s Cashius...& it’s nowhere near Diverse
this was cool, I dig the site play here and this was a good tie into the diverse punch, cool swag, solid bar 7/10
Stick bigger than ur family tree. It’ll clap till ur dome is blown
I’ll plant miCz & put his seeds in the air like the Bird Lady in Home Alone
lotaaa home alone bars on this site recently geeze lol... for a family/seeds idea this is pretty cool... imagery is good and the wordplay involved is cool 8/10
Flow, JB & now Dy...I left all these niggas dead from the mag
I’m like a vendor collectin coins how I’m leaving w/ all these heads in a bag
ehh closer, heads/coins is really played, and the 'in a bag' flip touching on old victories wasn't enough of an impactful flip imo... 5/10

Overall - Pretty cool verse. I really liked the shadow puppets line, the way u incorporated a lot of tie ins was cool & u had good wording throughout, however the verse as a whole was too flip heavy imo... u executed a lot of them well so props, but this wasn't a verse that wowed me with freshness if you know what I mean... Overall a great showing, and props on your season

vs.

Lets stop the jiving...Jabari Black name flips kept you surviving
When i flip somethin! The machine lift body in the air--Indoor skydiving
okay pretty cool attack line open, tie ins were good and I haven't seen the machine lift body / indoor sky diving idea.. 7/10
You gotta prove me! All my friends dead when i slide this Lil Uzi
When i give a couple clips inside the whip, it ain't a Drive In Movie
ehhhh, not really liking this one. clipse/clipse been done to death in relation to how you tried to us eit here, in the whip not a storng enough flip to make this any beter then dece at best imo, 5/10
Never forget! When i carry the stick, don't even question legit
I get to aiming the shit....that mean the gun on body like a weapon permit
okay okay pretty cool Bdy np again here, orked well as an attack line an the wording was good... pretty nice, not wowing but good 7/10
The nina bad as a model..I fire! The bullet cooking out the knozzle
This light ain't for charcoal! I'll have his top red like a Kingsford bottle
hmmm , decent meta... its fresh and the light for charcoal tie in was solid, coolish 6/10
AR hang like a midget down my calf! I keep the pole low like Ralph
Gun butt...leave body structure in dents like i started a paragraph
lol at the set-up, midget down my calf was funy, pole low like ralph was a horrible and very nnewbish way to go about it tho imo lol, and unless ur british it in no way rhymes so I cant give u the benefit of the doubt... anyways, this was a solid enough indent flip, punch overall is light tho imo, if u gun butt his forhead for example, the tie to body structure is kinda weak... this was ight as I like the meta 6/10
Im in the streets..State Trooper! See you in traffic..i will shoot ya
Spot his 2 door..an lean the can over the sunroof like the Redbull Mini Cooper
lol, this was cool... good creativity and for another "vehicle tied-in gun bar" this was pretty well done.. 8/10
Glad you made it this far! I take the hostage route when i plug a star
Big ass rope....that u'll pull bodies across the surface like tug of war
ehh ur multi's are bugging me man haha, aren't u American? anyways star and war doesn't work, that small issue aside the punch is light imo, not too impactful for another 'Body" play and ive seen better tug of war lines... 5/10
I can spot BS a mile away...lurker! Watching Phone Booth helped this murder
In the window with a sniper...looking through more scopes then a biolab worker
okay another what I would call "light" im going to shoot you ideas that come off soft as the essence of the punch is ur looking through multiple lenses... that aside, I actually don't recall too many scope/lab ideas in my day, the actual meta is decent... 6/10
U'll need a eulogy! Big bully...right before he die im snatching his jewelry
The laser tag him...when i flash lights in the building like mall security
lol, coolish meta... while I can appreciate this is ur "style", bar after bar of off-handed attack lines & gun refs it is getting a bit redundant if im being honest... this is a funny and cool meta tho so props for that 7/10
You see what im holding..looking like a medieval knight when im strolling
The blade come out in the shop! I let it chop body down like the car stolen!
pretty cool 'body' nameplay here... cant recall this idea being used on him... good imagery here, like it 7/10

Overall - Pretty solid verse throughout with some cool new attack ideas, but def a few misses imo & I feel you were a little more in direct then you usually are with your gun bars / attack ideas if you know what I mean... Overall you've had a great season with some dope gun punches, this will prob be close

Body - 67
Dyna - 64

Really close... if my math is wrong someone let me know haha, props to you both and pretty solid showings here, and on reaching the finals ... I really think u could both benefit from maybeeee trying some personals, girl dissses, I dunno something where the verse is only 60-70% gun lines haha, but hey that's prob just me.. good shit guys

Vote - BodySnatcher
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 08-19-2018 at 05:32 PM.