Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

a nine, two rugers.. PLUS i got a large pump reeling..
then i'll add a ‘Stick to my Guns’ & pop-off at ur stomach.. now there’s a Gut Feeling
you're a loser, a solo failure without a lick of tag fame..
so if ur lookin ‘Fournette Wins’ you'd better work on a way to Fix a Jags Game
blow my load on ur bitch's tits once i'm topped to the brink..
leave her forced to get ‘so much off her chest’ she'll feel like she talked to a shrink
attack like i'm in Nam bro, leave you dead and gone home..
‘Arm-extended, ready to Blow’.. have the Steel Take ya Breathe Away like a Trombone
tell em save the gun bars, i truly doubt that he assaults..
wouldn't have his ‘Shoulder Strapped w/ his Eye on some Green’ as my Caddy in Golf

Gun a different type of big! You can hear PUN adlibs when i ring sum
Thats a dream huh..until the K Bayou like i abbreviated United Kingdom
I machete the weapon..bad dilemma! Kept it a secret, it been on a hidden agenda
It come out....the blade go in his gut---i got red showing on blue like he magenta
Snatch his jewels if he eyeing me! Blade tucked, I grab the merch an dice silently
If he come back and return for it, I'll give him the 30--that's a refund policy
Choke you out with the wire! Then put him head first in the mat-Pile driver
Scope out..then the heat running through a canadian house--Fort McMurray Wildfire
I ain't for conversation! Shells around my chest, got me looking like a ammo station
No Twister...but when these cans flying off a pickup truck i ain't tornado chasin

Both of these verses were mad consistent so I took it down to the highlights

I think dynamicz had the advantage of being personal, which I like better, but those bars weren't as hard as the gun bars. Blue actually changed up his angles which might have worked against him since some of the bars weren't as hard/direct as his gun bars. It's close, but I would edge to dynamicz for consistently hitting, while blue didn't quite do that for me. I liked the Rodney Hood and moet wordplay (half of text probably can't pronounce 'Moet' anyway so respect for going for it) but they didn't feel as harsh to me.

V/dynamicz