View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #69
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Let me tell u a story.

It's about a long forgotten persona who used to prowl discussion and post bad memes that got him vilified by the elite. He used to post stupid fucking tryhard pics with his battle verses/discussion posts as some sort of comedic effect. None of them were funny, only cringey attempts that made people leave threads. This is not a story about Nick James, fgtt. It's a story about me. It's a story about you.

The year is 2013. 18 year old me thought he was the shit. I was all over Reddit getting spicy memes for the boys, but I didn't have boys. The boys here hated my guts and wanted nothing less but to send me packing. And so I picked the wrong one to call out, a man by the name of Nik. So happens thst a certain ouster/gatekeeper was just waiting on this. I told Nik I wanted a pic title match, this was the last straw. My last memory here before coming back was a thread in Discussion titled "BLEAK COME GET UR PINKSLIP"

I'm not saying it will be today, I'm not saying it will be tomorrow. But...

There will be a day where a thread like this comes to ur attention. Your stomach will feel weird as you open the thread and see that all of your personal info is now here, on NCs. There are many doxers here, Body. Maybe ill receive a PM with a pic, and then its on me to post it. Maybe I get curious and lean on an experienced friend. What do you think im gonna do? You know what you'll see next? Pics of you, of your family, and God forbid you are not the man you claimed to be. I hope, for your sake, this day never comes.

But it already did, didn't it Nick? You know this story well, better than me I would wager.
lol good thread
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...pinkslip+bleak
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.