View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 02:48 PM   #122
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
On the night he was betrayed he took bread, broke the bread, gave it to his disciples and said “take this all of you and eat it. This is my body, which will be given up for you.” (Bell rings)When supper was ended, he took the cup. Again, he gave them thanks and praise. Gave the cup to his disciples and said, “take this all of you and drink from it. This is the cup of my blood. The blood of the new and everlasting covenant. It will be shed for you and for all so that sins may be forgiven. Do this in memory of me.” (Bell rings)

I assume the bell symbolizes the moment the change occurs, though I’m just assuming
I just typed that all out by heart though, and haven’t been to church in 20+ years.
Tell me how it’s not a cult of indoctrination
happy to be receiving a dose of Christ even thru the vessel of the non believers :)

damn good memory too good grief...let no one receive praise for a senile punchline against des again.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote