Old 08-06-2018, 12:37 PM   #18
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Gun so big, I got a cannon at my shoulder like Michael Vick, bullets knock him back farther than a Josh Allen throw
My ruling on this field is always upheld surprised you took some timeout, do not challenge, bro.
good concept, finisher was lackliuster tho
I’ll be showing him the stick whiles he’s in bed, don’t try n hide brother, just like with Dy’s mother I’m close
Maybe just cock the bat, since I’m a fly swatted, if Dy wanna go, this bugs insides might color my cloths
shorten the bars or make them flow/rhyme more
I won’t rest the gat until his body’s 6 feet in land and nothing on his Stone slab is written.
At a party, it’s like high school student who hate Chemistry lab, ain’t no body glad when ‘mics in.
decent
All my guns accord, I’m wired to kill, if you don’t think I’ll brawl all out yet
I’ll be putting metal in you n never get a charge, that’s what we call a broken wall outlet.
you are getting there homie

Change ya tone..or have the led mark you a X-that's a chromosome
Headshot..When this instrument in my hand create a concussion..it aint a idiophone
ok ok
Imma get you gone...the trey five on each side of his cheek...Home Alone
Gun literally big as human! The 38..keep eyes on this 19 year old like a chaperone
this cool here
3-0? Today the surge die! U'll be shock...they thinking the lost why
Laser beam...it's cause i sat a lite through his chest like The Cable Guy
didnt get this one homie
I grab the knife, catch ya pops drinking his beers...make him beg for life
Then i snatch ya moms up! She'll be missing out a Full House-Danny Tanners Wife
lol word
Circle back, if the witness told...im talking mid convo right before he fold
Flash from the cam..then clips catch him confessing at the table--First48 Episode
dope
I got you nervous...black mask with the machete! At ya door on some purge shit
The machine dispose all..when I hang off the truck dumping like a sanitation service
dope again

Damn that soft ass tagger was right, v/Dyn