Old 07-23-2018, 06:48 PM   #248
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

he isn't a part of the right wing. at least he doesn't label himself a republican outright, he's mainly libertarian but even that he doesn't agree with 100 percent. he was super marxist/left leaning in his youth but changed after getting a government job and realizing how inept it was and through actual life experience

but all that is beside the point

you are reading this how i read the ta neheesi coates or whatever that faggots name is book though. you want to disagree and vilify his arguments, because i got none of what you got from it and i'm around halfway in but barely reading it. like its been a span of over a month for me to get halfway into it lol

but what i was getting from it is how the north viewed southerners in general, and how whites weren't assigned the southern culture in the way black southerners were. like white people would be looked down upon as backwards and uncivil by northern standards, and thus have to adapt and change to be accepted by the northern/leftist culture, where those same northerners would make excuses for and assign that culture to black people. its basically the northerners racism, viewing blacks from the south in a negative light and treating them different from whites in the south, which allowed that culture, which isn't the culture of actual black people to propagate in the communities of blacks that would settle up north, further distancing them from that northern white "civilized" culture or whatever.

then when you look at it with all the shit thats gone on its been further reinforced through social policies from both sides, whether it was outright racist like zoning laws enforcing where they could live in inner cities, to racist shit that is supposed to help them like minimum wage and the welfare state etc. it all plays a part

its an enormously complex issue and this is just one aspect of it

but word its not his narrative as much as THE narrative.

its not the rights position that blacks are pieces of shit and worship ghetto culture that is being put across, its that that is literally the LEFTS position. blacks are incapable of helping themselves, slavery ruined them, they need preferential treatment etc, basically enforcing the narrative of victimhood, which is racist and holds them back.

Last edited by uh-oh; 07-23-2018 at 07:38 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote