Old 07-23-2018, 06:13 AM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
good points...but I think the system is greater than the QB in this instance, he is the best ever no doubt but how good would he have been on another team? Belichick and Bledsoe would have been doing is almost as good as Brady for a few more years is he didn't get hurt. Tom was not amazing obviously since he was a 6th or 7th rounder but when he got in the league he was thrown into the position and worked hard af to get to where he is now, Rodger is naturally more talented at the position. I guess it almost makes me respect Tom more, fuck.
word its just difficult to look at situations like that, because both wouldve been ruined if they played for the browns for instance. aaron rodgers wouldve failed out like all the other talented prospects that cleveland ruined. most qb's that became jokes playing for them were highly regarded coming out of college as well.

alot of what held brady back was intangibles though, his size and basically passing the "eye test". he didn't have the strongest arm, didn't have alot of tape, looked like a dweeb etc. rodgers had a ton of tape out of cal, was supposed to be that dude

its tough to judge alot of it. i mean its easy to judge qb's based off where they end up though, but to what extent is the question. would matt ryan have found success in baltimore? would flacco have more success in atlanta with all the weapons they've had? they both couldve washed out the league for all we know if their positions were swapped.

all we can really judge them on is what they've done where they are at. but word i hear you