View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 08:25 PM   #244
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Obv...lol

But um that entire list isn't audio at all.....maybe like 2/3 but yea I can only do it when I'm doing mindless shit at work.....if I have to think at all I lose my place in the book

My mind wanders when I read a physical book too tho

It takes me longer to read physical only just cuz I don't have 40hrs a week to just sit in front of a book like I can w the audio

I do read at night tho and on the weekends

As far as shit being boring I guess it depends what ur reading or who ur reading......that blackmon book got boring towards the end because I only really needed like one anecdote of poor soave conditions an he has like 50....plus alot of times it feels like the book is done within the first hundred pages then they just explain it to death so I feel u

Politics is something I'm like moderately interested in...... theology is more exciting to me but even that shit gets tiresome back to back so I just try to mix it up....I haven't actually read fiction in forever tho...can't get in the mood to just read a fuckin story like fuck u I wanna read some story shit some fagot made up NAH I'm gucci
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote