Old 07-14-2018, 02:28 PM   #84
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

pressure on-cotic....it's an actual term but that's a sidenote it's a part of his name, right?

BTW i remember Blue using a few "El" flips on Muff that was dope but nobody calls Muff "El".
@Barcotic....YOU LOST...I"VE BEAT YOU TWICE WHETHER YOU CALL IT A NO SHOW, DIDN"T TRY, PARTNER WAS GHOST, DQ, OR A COKE BINGE, YOU LOST TWICE. you get no props from me on ancient accomplishments. Aint beat me and this is the now. Stop talking about good voters and shit, everyone has an opinion, your prolly PMing people to vote LOL. Why don't you post another fake picture or use another one of your alias and vote for yourself? You deserve it, you're in the HOF...stop trying to justify your losses and move on. Y'all old heads style in going into extinction, face it. Learn to move with the times, nas is still relevant after 20 plus and do you see him hating on Dave East. In other words, lift up the younger cats and learn how to maneuver with the times and not say its weak, wack or garbage because it doesn't fit into your era cause believe me if you go on the street spitting that, it ain't working.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 07-14-2018 at 02:41 PM.