Old 07-10-2018, 06:34 PM   #97
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

like yo

have you any knowledge of "the sea peoples" and the dark age before the dark age basically. the dark age of the ancient world?

read 1177 B.C.: The Year Civilization Collapsed by eric cline. its interesting shit.

granted there are no hooded figures worshipping an owl god and oppressing you by forcing you to pay taxes, but its interesting stuff.

edit- also 1177 bc is damn near 1500 years AFTER the great pyramid was built. to think we'd have the knowledge of how they built its 4,500 years lates is a little strange. but again its not because we couldn't build it, or they couldn't build it without some secret tech. when i reference the "knowledge of how they built it" im strictly referring to the actual process. like if i dug a hole in your yard, and you didn't watch me. you could guess at how i dug it. but you wouldn't have the knowledge of how i did it. that doesn't mean i used anti gravity machines to lift the dirt out, you just don't know if i used a shovel and a wheel barrow or a garden spade and a red wagon etc etc

Last edited by uh-oh; 07-10-2018 at 06:38 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote