Old 07-10-2018, 06:30 PM   #96
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
@Uh Oh, I don't see the logic in your premise. I get that u "studied and research" this in the past, what makes u think it's all made up where there is insurmountable amount of evidence showing other wise? Now idk about the whole Alien/Illuminati b.s that sounds too far fetched 1. but if u know ancient civilizations, you should know that they possessed technology far surpassed ours to this day. How can that be? What we are taught in school is corrupted knowledge and2. I believe that ancient civilizations were highly advance people and not b.c of aliens but b.c we had sacred knowledge back then that I think we lost after many wars and plagued and civilizations being wiped out. ...

3. We lost our advance knowledge of shit like how to build the Pyramids to the precise measurements that it is. Giza Pyramid itself is symbolic in every down to the actual measurements, to the inside measurements pertaining to the circumference of the earth, to being precisely align to the stars in Orion. That is very advance architect, 4. and it was the Hyksos who architect the Giza Pyramid I believe According to a couple different books I read.
1. wrong.

2. somewhat agree. i wouldn't coin it sacred knowledge, and by advanced civilizations i would only say by the means the average person would view them today. it is a gigantic undertaking to build something like the great pyramid, thats not something a simple people can accomplish. its conspiracy weirdo's who push that narrative. not schools. they want you to believe that you were taught they were a simple people in loincloths just farming and living like savages. but anyone who studies anything on ancient egypt knows how complex the society was, espescially during the golden era.

3. what was lost was the knowledge of how THEY built it, exactly. it isn't some sacred mysticism and secret knowledge. its literally just the means that was lost. since there wasn't blueprints left behind and a detailed diary from the overseers lmao we don't know EXACTLY how they did it, but there are numerous explanations available that work and make sense, using their own technologies of the time, even without some special cranes or devices they may have built we are unaware of. but we know where they cut the stones, and we can see how they cut the stones by the markings left and stones that weren't cut completely, it isn't some magical process.

you have to understand the power of humans when an entire society puts their minds to a task, and a society that had the luxury to do so, due to them eliminating external threats, and having an abundance of resources which freed them from the daily grind of survival, in an era when survival was everything.

the human mind has been the same for thousands and thousands of years, society and culture changes quickly, but human beings dont. they were just as capable as we are today of having intelligent ideas and formulating plans etc.

4. wrong. the great pyramid pre-dates the hyksos by 1000 years.

all this goofy conspiracy nonsense led me into being interested in actual reality. espescially with the ancient world, if you want to wonder about ancient civilizations, wonder about the sphinx, and the structures the pyramids were built on top of. wonder about gobekli tepe, wonder about the stone the parthenon was built on, about the homo sapien bones found in china older than the homo sapien bones found in africa

there is a ton of crazy shit we don't know. trying to draw correlations between things we do know, and filling in our gaps of knowledge with evil secret societies mannnnnn, is a futile pursuit and just goofy when compared with our knowledge of human behavior.