View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 09:26 PM   #64
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
srsly, blue won
and will likely lose

so why u even crying?

is it REALLY that hard to believe i actually think he won? by a landslide?? i mean, cleeearly voting & preferences have changed, but that dont mean i have to follow suit. sorry buddy, theres no "slick shit" that im saying dog. i have a different preference, whether its because text has to play simon says w/ mumble rap ORRR im just so whack now, it is what it is

bottom line: stfu

& im going to eay u at ur own style next wk
GL
TF are you talking about? I didn't say about you voting blue or say I had a problem with who you voted for and how you voted. Im talking about all that "Another robbery bullshit"! Keep that to yaself b, just leave ya vote keep it moving!

An nahhh if we meet next week im going to smoke you Barcotic. So prepare to keep that bitching in progress!