View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 04:35 PM   #22
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Yo that shit was crispy. Your ability to match the drums to the FEEL of the beat is uncanny. But you really gotta branching out. Start sampling some weird shit. Whether it be rock or something, shake it up. Right now i can do west coast, southern, and imitate east coast to a point. You've got me in spades on soul and that dirty east coast shit.

I just wanna send you some dope synth bass lines and have you 808 clap me to death. I wanna see what you got man.

I can not for the life of me find that TRUE trap bounce. I can SOMEWHAT get there. But there's dudes out there that just shit on me with the bounce. I'm not saying we gotta do what everyone else is doing. But I'm saying i need to have it in my arsenal.

I wanna do some 3-6 mafia type beats. Just dark piqno with heavy bass and light percussion. Ughhh if i could get in the same room with you we would cause damage. Promise.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote