Old 07-04-2018, 10:31 AM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

eat my asshole how BOUT THAT

oh i'm bags if you eat less calories than you use you lose weight.

NO SHIT IDIOT

if you havent figured out by now i am a glutton of PLEASURE. i don't operate within the parameters of logic and reason when it comes to personal health

the point of me doing this carnivore diet is the aspect of eating as much as you want. ALLEGEDLY your appetite decreases and you become satiated by less meat/fats. but obviously i would need the fats to burn in place of carbs basically keto horseshit

but again this is just to drop the pounds, if my appetite decreases in the process by the time i shed 60 or so pounds, and i begin eating a normal balanced diet again, then i can worry about portion control and not being a slob.

i've dropped 11 lbs just by cutting soda and eating salads half the time. i've still been eating giant pasta and meatballs dishes, pork chops and rice, and steak and potatos. those are the 3 meals i've had outside of enormous chicken salads since last thursday.

today i had bacon and eggs. not sure what im eating tonight, but im trying this horseshit to see if it accellerates the drop.

my eventual diet will have carbs and everything again, i'm just trying to get to a point prior to that basically

but in reality if i feel great on just animal products i'll probably stick with it till i don't.