Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Didn't look at the other brackets, tbh. But your right.

I know it isn't NYC but still, fam. Your wages up TOP must suck dude. IS the cost of living cheap at least?

OPs managers an hour from NYC upstate towards you make at the bare minimum $75k. Some loser faggot I went to high school with and did nothing with his life other then work at McDonalds and finally is a store Manager for one now making $80K. I thought I remember you saying you worked for sears a while back. Figured that would be more.
There’s some overpriced housing here for the Cornell students but I pay 875 for a 3 bedroom with a nice big yard/not to close to neighbors

Most I’ve paid was 925 and that included ultilites and shit

Fast food store managers make like 40k here lol

Think my SGM made like 75-80

My female peer made less than me by a good bit and had been there forever. Pay gap is crazy man lol. And I fucked off so much at those jobs, was always a break from finishing my degree that went 3 years too long cus life and laziness lol
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote