View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 12:53 AM   #5
Bongo Bear
(The Grand Slambino)

Bongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant future

Do I believe in ghost, spirits, and body possession in the supernatural sense?
Nah, I don't think it's like that but, when you really think about it, break down the etymology behind the words, look into the history, all of that. You could see that in a lot of cases where it's more than just a staged act. Not in a supernatural sense. When you say something is supernatural it just means it's out of the natural world; which to me is a cop out. There is a lot of other reasons for the reasons those events happen other than superstition. I would have to think about it more. I think it's 'mostly' just a serious case of mental illness. More so than that, my personal belief is that it's a situation where humans live a brainwashed society.