View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 06:30 PM   #10
Bongo Bear
(The Grand Slambino)

Bongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant futureBongo Bear has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
8 lines

Rising from 0-3? Ain’t no way this fool come up battlin’
This ‘wacko’ likes bein’ beaten by men, this ‘2’ll’ bust nuts after this.

Cool.

I’ll spill his insides on the walls, call him a paint can.
His punches Apollo 11. all these internet cats agree it ain’t land.

Better.

This boy couldn’t get a W trynna play words with friends.
His performances are like vines, they sway curve ‘n’ bend.

Started out good, lost a little momentum for me in the end.

So bow your head low, like receiving some graces.
He got murked by ‘bare’ hands, and they didn’t leave any traces.

Wording is off, I do like the concept though
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Fuck man i dont really give a fuck that verse right there was whack as fuck......
Your raps be like a traffic jam way none a ya lines ever seem to budge
I aint never heard a you before and aint care if i did this correct
This wasnt even fun and i aint care i lost every battle in this league cause like ny football you nothing to fret
Whatever man yeah that was stretched but ya lines are so far fetched you aint never going get it
You such a faggot i aint have to stick you to know ya trash so whack you couldnt even hit bricks
Just understand right this battle aint important to trip and you aint make much a difference to me
Whatever so what i lost to three faggots on a faggot league in the ba and you aint never even posted on netcees......

Whatever fuck this league......

I can pretty much sum that up right here.
You need to improve, people aren't telling you this because of some bias.
Your lacking a lot of things that is needed for a battle in this verse. Complaining for half of your verse doesn't rub off very well.

Both need a lot of improvement. In the end DMS demonstrated he is both able and willing to do that.

v/DMS

Last edited by Bongo Bear; 06-23-2018 at 10:55 PM.