Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I’m going to embarrass you

Ahem....

So the admitted self hating fat nerd who spends 90 percent of his day in fantasy video games is asking me about depression and make believe

I’m flabbergasted

Why u in here typin so much
How do you know I spend 90% of my time playing fantasy games? That assumption being valid makes my assumptions of your lifestyle valid since you can’t defend them. I haven’t really played a game since like 10 hours of far cry 5 when it first came out. I like video games as a way to create things not as a form of entertainment.

You didn’t read anything I posted earlier in this thread or whatever one of the three that are all basically the same if you think I’m like a depressed self hating person lol I love my life I’m just comfortable enough to speak on my own character flaws

I’m flabbergasted that someone can purposely play the villain and then not understand that he is clearly invested in playing a fantasy role
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote