Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post

does every one of these have to go this way? where you have nothing of value so you make up insults? i mean, seriously, my guy, you do this to everyone. just make things up and think they'll stick but everyone is laughing at you, not with you, so it becomes an ongoing joke that you grasp desperately at something.. anything.. that might land, only to find yourself back at square one - looking within to your own pain and projecting it on others.

must be a miserable time.
It’s a great time waster tbh

Watching you get your panties in a bunch in the process of trying to bunch panties is hilarious

What was your favorite snack when they bullied you? Any weight loss advice for me so you can seize to have amazingly intelligent comebacks against me? I, as everyone else you come across, do everything to fit into your vision great one. But you already knew that
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote