View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 04:20 AM   #26
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Sports games have no replay value. Id never play a previous seasons fifa. Thats just nasty. I need current teams.
Sports games don’t necessarily get better as the newer yearly editions get released.

FIFA hasn’t been to my liking since FIFA 15, that’s why I play that still. It’s gotten way too “realistic” and stiff that it’s become unfun.

Same thing happened to madden. Hence why I haven’t liked madden since Madden 11, they started trying to make it too realistic which took all the fun out of it.

I still play Madden 11 on my ps2 during football season. And FIFA 15 very often. I have 2k18 and it’s the first 2k series I’ve played, I like it a lot. I’ve been a NBA Live fan for the longest but it became dull and limited when they started taking away roster editing and shit. Like yo I can’t trade my players or anything nah fuck that
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote