Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

D had the opener which was fire, schitz wotding was poor in execution, state of decay wording let it down but liked the idea, i get da vinci but didnt like it, cali t was cool, red beams wording was perfect but as a concept i found it lacked sting but it did work so not a niss, blocboy ok, thanos stuff always seems played to mr at the moment.

Vs

Opener was cool, flo real sounds great, its not super creative or conplex as a concept though, smith ok, nice attempt eith bystanders but it didnt work, loyal friend was clever liked it, rapunzel works, snow angels was lotb for me, febrrrze cool.

Black went quite gun bar heavy would be my only issue with his verse. Not sure if you agreed to make this a gun bar battle too lazy to look up now. Either way black had the better stuff here. D brought usual style but his wording lacked sting in some bars.

V Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow