Old 06-17-2018, 11:58 PM   #11
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
Alright so writing intoxicated is the norm for you then. So do you feel like you’d be able to write at the same level if you were sober?
No I don’t think so, see I’ve always written my stuff at the last minute becuase I feel more comfortable like that. I’ve found that if I plan out a verse i get lost in the translation meaning I overthink it.

I’ve always been a last minute writer whether drunk or sober, I just find that when I’m high or drunk I tend to extend ideas a bit more, giving me a better chance to write something that can be viewed in may different ways.

See I’m not a battle verse writer, I write poetry and topical, those 2 mediums tend to lean towards a more abstract tone, where as battle verse have to be a bit more precise and concise.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote