View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 04:00 PM   #166
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you simply expose your own ignorance.

rome created a bastardized form of christianity during the council of nicaea, installing a state religion to help the continued subjugation over a populace and dominion that was too far spread to logistically govern.

the same bible you reference was cherry picked by these people, the people make believe jesus confided most in were tossed to the side and the writings from those disciples gospels discarded. (judas/mary).

when you say "the jews" again that comes with religious connotation. "jews" created the original form of christianity. ethnic jews. not religious jews. the original form of christianity was mutilated and used for the purpose of empire.
Buddy I promise I am not ignorant in these matters. You are. You think a council created Christianity? Oh I’m sorry...hang on....

Where did the original Christianity come from before it was bastardized?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote