Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
it's been well-documented that the white middle aged stan known as TimGrady looked to senior NC figures huth and fat bags as parental figures to cultivate goodwill, acceptance and votes toward him.

while remaining a low mid-tier writer and complaining about votes to everyone he lost, despite voting for friends (and having them vote for him), the 52 year old quietly racked up trivial champed accomplishments and convinced himself he mattered, that 'Des a monster' bars were legit and that this dusty weed was indeed fire.

this should resonate with you particularly, amen, because sucking off whoever is popular to become well-liked has been one of your power moves in the past.

there's your history lesson for the day, folks.

I like this guy

He s keen on Shit