White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ya psvr u sit and the analog sticks do all the moving for you. You just turn your head to see whats to the right or leftnof whatever room your in. The actual movement sounds like a while different level imo. But i dig the fact that im not getting a workout while im trying to game. Idk if id enjoy my gaming as much if i had to indiana jones it all the time. Thats some wild shit. But word i feel what your saying now. Idk i thought u were an xbox or ps gamer. Sounds to me now like ur a pc gamer? Im still not clear on that. But ya im gonna grab skyrim. And i alrdy have fallout 4 i wonder if its psvr compatible now. Hmmm. Ive deleted my game so id start over anyway. Might retry it if its vr compatible. Idk if it is though. Have to admit i wasnt abhuge fallout 4 fan then i liked it a bit as i got into it then i disliked it again. Idk. The gameplay just isnt my cup of tea. But vr would be dope have to admit.