Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
so basically the mac isn't magically better because it costs more?

i know its the industry standard or was for video/audio editing, i just didn't understand why considering the specs are limited to what generation of mac you are buying. like video editing or rendering work has to be faster on pc when you can load in tons of top of the line graphics cards for instance, and have the best processor available. same with audio but basically near limitless ram and shit

i guess its more so for compatibilty with working/collaborating. if everyone is using mac programs you need a mac to access the programs/saves and shit

i'll probably just end up building another monstrous pc and use it as my new gaming pc and keep this one for music since its still more than capable.

i remember discussing how audio production can tax the system with people on here and them thinking i went way overkill with my i7 and 32gb of ram, meanwhile its not hard to redline this system by overdoing it with plugins and voices.

i think alot of these conversations get muddied with hearsay instead of experience. like people hear mac is better for production efforts and just assume there is a reason

but if its just because macs have logic that makes 0 sense since its just a random DAW. no better than any other DAW, and the macs system specs can be great but not upgradeable and not better than anything you can get for pc

but word i'll probably get an iphone though, android has been perfect for me, i still have my note 2 which i use now to listen to podcasts at work and i tether it to my pc at home for internet. leeching my neighbors high speed wifi. but yea i just got an lg g6 phone, phone. which i've encountered no problems with. got like 4 months left on my 2 year thing when that runs out i'll probably get whatever the best iphone is at that time. the only downside i've found having android these years is literally the one app i want neglecting to release itself for android.
Lg sucks I had a g6 for about 2 months

I mainly use my X and just test android stuff when I need to on the pixel. It’s an awesome phone and at this point they’re all the same and apple just feels so well integrated. Not really interested in being over the top customizable anymore, but we’ll see if I’ll get the itch for it again

Aren’t you on a ddr3 based system? Upgrade to 64. If you’re gonna use it for music you could downgrade the 980ti too sell it and buy ram and ssds for music on that machine
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote