View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:49 PM   #46
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@Amen if your talking about the battle thread I cleared everyone's post if it wasn't a vote or the two verses. Wasn't to discredit your opinion or me being a "fag".

The muff and Jabari battle is still 2-2? Where the votes at guys?

This as been a rough weekend for me and been stupid busy. I literally don't even have time to vote or set up battles right now. Probaby later if I can or in the morning.

This as nothing to due with all the BS surrounding the league right now. I am upset that it seems like I made a wrong decision but I've moved on from that and am more than happy to have a judge panel for roasts. Think that's really cool idea.

I'm sorry but I'm like a week away from possibly losing my boys to my ex if I don't get my shit together. Got all kinds of court shit that I've been going through and trying to move into my new place. Its nuts right now.

But like I said I'm going to get the matches set but dont have the time to set the threads.

Plus we have a battle that's still 2-2, please people vote.
I don't even have the time to @everyone.