View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 05:50 AM   #5
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Well first off you know I didn't like the dq in week 1. So tf what if I recycled I didn't have a opponent lmao . you yourself told me that you wouldn't have done that

Next week he tries dquing me AGAIN even though I clearly stated I asked for permission to edit a typo out . if it weren't for blue pleading him not to he would have

But him jewing me on both those roasts was last straw . most specifically the last . and the pm thing is factual

I just don't feel inspired to participate in it

I'm over it . no big deal

I'm just withdrawing from anything he's got sole direction over

You see i just dropped in tag team tourney so yeah I'm still participating

Just not there

Fuck that
@Diablo

It really isn't a big deal I'm not gonna harp on it I just take my leave
I wouldn't have DQ'd you in Week 1, but again let me reiterate that Inc is a new mod doing what he feels is best. He isn't perfect, none of us are, maybe his inexperience showed there but he did what he felt was right at the time and as mod staff we have to stand by that. Regardless of how I personally would have dealt with it.

The typo thing I would have let slide as I know you and Blue, and know you've been crew years and it would be cool, but Inc not familiar with you guys like that bruh. You can't really fault him for it and I think ultimately he came round and allowed it so no harm, no foul.

I've no idea what happened in the roasts so you're gonna have to fill me in here tbh
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote