View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 08:51 PM   #27
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
If you knock a chick up do you feel love?

Im trying to understand love and failing. Like i love my family. But ive never loved anyone outside of the immediate family. I had puppy love with these hos and have been INFATUATED in specific chicks in spurts but it was all about busting nuts and the whole scenario like wtf this human bitch is pretty and touches my dick i love this bitch

But ive busted so many nuts im disillusioned to it and see them for the cum receptacles they are now. Lmao

So im wondering if something changes because youd obviously love your kid. Because thats you. You love your family because thats you. But do you ever really love another human that aint you? Thats kind of a character flaw honestly. Like youd give up passing on your genes to save someone elses? Granted its a character flaw in me for not wanting to pass on my genes but maybe its an awareness on my caveman part that humans are evolving into soft headed dorks and my offspring has no place in the future. We dont need giant headed goons with giant forearms terrorizing the continent anymore. We need limpwrist lillies writing computer code

Whats love

I shouldve never started smoking weed again
repped
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote