View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 10:36 PM   #33
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
You go with what YOU like. Everyone has a preference man. You made a decision don't let niggas try and sway that. Of course everyone thinks there own shit is untouchable, I mean ask @Barcotic. He's God's gift to text in his own mind.
I understand that, I am not changing my decision on it just feel sorry that Muff and at least 4 other people think I am wrong. Literally not trying to start shit the "you suck at losing" comment I made @El Muffin was disrespectful though and I do apologize about it. But I am not sorry for the decision I made, I guess I just wish more people would voice their opinion about it and explain to me why I was wrong, just trying to learn and I am learning as I am going and trying my best.