Old 05-30-2018, 07:31 PM   #278
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

he already is in my eyes.

but realistically golden state has too many people that can drop 30 on you. the cavs have lebron

kevin love is terrible. he's a mediocre rebounder and a catch and shoot guy lmao. when he tries to post people up or god forbid dribble and drive i cant help but cringe and look away. i don't know what happened to him. JR lost his JR'ness. he was at least good for a couple shakes and crazy plays + a ridiculous catch and shoot game. george hill has been good on D but reaalllyy hit or miss on offense. clarkson has been terrible on D and blah offensively.

tristan thompson can still bully for boards and get put backs. realistically if the whole squad was free agents in a fantasy draft thompson is who i'd grab second. while i think highly of him its really just a testament to how bad the rest of the squad is.

when lebron left the first time what did they win? 22 games? this team might get 15 next year lol