Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
our yearly predictions at work are up. i usually go with what i want to happen and lose. its 100 bucks to whoever get its so i decided to go with what i think will happen this year. golden state 4-0.

that said what i think is wrong

CAVS IN 7

i don't know if they steal the first game. tomorrows already almost here. i dont know if lebron rested enough. i'd play him 30 minutes and tell him to take it easy. jog around and set up the offense. get some extra rest lol

this seasons so strange because ive witnessed lebron play better than ever, as far as stretches go. like the last 15 games plus the playoffs he looked ridiculous and never been better. but ive also sort of noticed his age for the first time ever.

granted he was playing entire games but it worried me. prior to this year i was thinking he had 5 years of PRIME left. now im thinking he's peaked now. its only gonna slow down from here

but it is lebron. he'll lebron
Lol you caved in

Dude if LeBron pulls this off

N Steph n kd have terrible inconsistent play

Lbj gonna be the goat