Old 05-30-2018, 06:52 PM   #276
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

our yearly predictions at work are up. i usually go with what i want to happen and lose. its 100 bucks to whoever get its so i decided to go with what i think will happen this year. golden state 4-0.

that said what i think is wrong

CAVS IN 7

i don't know if they steal the first game. tomorrows already almost here. i dont know if lebron rested enough. i'd play him 30 minutes and tell him to take it easy. jog around and set up the offense. get some extra rest lol

this seasons so strange because ive witnessed lebron play better than ever, as far as stretches go. like the last 15 games plus the playoffs he looked ridiculous and never been better. but ive also sort of noticed his age for the first time ever.

granted he was playing entire games but it worried me. prior to this year i was thinking he had 5 years of PRIME left. now im thinking he's peaked now. its only gonna slow down from here

but it is lebron. he'll lebron