Old 05-29-2018, 09:12 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i'm mostly libertarian. most of my views align with conservatives, that doesn't make me a hardline conservative. the problem with those lefty cucks you've brought up is if you are even a smidge to the right on any of their views you are obviously alt right, far right, probably a nazi

just look at diodes posts in this thread

no one is praising or agreeing with kanye's viewpoints, all that was pointed out was he was keeping it real, being honest with how he felt.

somehow diode didn't like that and brought up roseanne, thinking oh these guys like kanye, kanye likes trump, roseanne likes trump, aha, got em look roseanne was cancelled

the left are weirdo's and they refuse to see it. the right is just as goofy, they just ain't invading my timelines with jesus nonsense and murica like the left is with pc culture and mock outrage